Why to Invest in Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
ICO is a fund raising method that trades future crypto coins for cryptocurrencies which have an immediate, liquid value. Usually, a percentage of the tokens is sold to ICO participants and a percentage kept for the company’s needs (private investors, etc. Terms differ from one ICO to another).
An ICO allows both big and small investors to fund the projects they like.The motivation for the project is obvious. The motivation for the investors of the ICO is that the price of the token would be higher (or much higher) than the token’s price during the ICO.
To gain a good understanding of an ICO’s prospects, take into account the following sources of information:
• Project website.
• Blog (on the website or other channels such as medium.com)
•Whitepaper (usually on the website).
• Social media: Twitter, Bitcointalk.org, Reddit, Steemit, Slack channel
• ICO trackers and rating sites.
Few questions one Should be asked before investing:-
- How far has the project advanced?
- Does the whitepaper have substance?
- Does the team have a track record?
- At what price is each token being sold for?
- You can add you comments to make this discussion interactive.