About Cyber Watch India
Cyber Watch India is a community dedicated to Cyber security technologies, processes, and their practical applications.
Cyber security is a key technology for technology experts and technology users (basically everyone) to understand, so that everyone can collaborate to improve the security of our networked information-based society. Here you will find information related to cyber hygiene, cyber attacks (cyber crime, cyber warfare, cyber terrorism, etc.), cyber defenses, cyber security standards, cyber security tools, cyber security training, and other cyber security resources.
Cyberwatch India provides strategic situational reviews and consultation based on a holistic view of the cyber world and hybrid threats. Our reviews are based on data from publicly available sources including news, industry reports, and vulnerability and incident disclosures. The data is processed using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analyzed by cyber security experts to deliver the timely conclusions and insights needed by today’s leaders and executives.
Cyber Watch Events and Programs
Cyber Watch India hosts or partners with other organizations to co-host programs and events each year to provide:
- Relevant and educational cybersecurity information for cybersecurity companies, general businesses of all sizes, government entities, nonprofits, academic institutions and at times, students and job seekers.
- Face-to-face access to cybersecurity product/service companies and industry leaders.
- Networking opportunities
Our Goals & Vision
Our Goal at Cyber Watch India is to bring real value to decision makers and enable them to apply these insights to an organization’s risk analyses, strategic decisions and tactical execution. Correct and reliable information form an understanding and strategic awareness that creates a robust foundation for cyber security. Improved situational awareness and education helps organizations to prepare and protect themselves from constantly changing cyber and hybrid threats.Provide actionable threat intelligence, highlighting new risks and emerging threats. Suggest effective defensive, containment strategies and review high profile hacks, how they happened and what you can do to make sure it doesn’t happen in India.
Targets of Cyber attacks are found throughout society, particularly in its vital functions. Following and analyzing the increasing amount of news about security breaches, vulnerabilities and cyber attacks is time consuming and challenging. Leaders and decision-makers need concise and timely status reports that help to increase awareness and provide a solid basis for strategic decisions.
- Establish a council the includes a diverse makeup of public and private sector leaders and cyber security practitioners to collaborate on matters of cyber security concerning India.
- Develop strategies solutions to increase the number and quality of cyber security practitioners in India.
- Promote collaboration, innovation, and entrepreneurship in cyber security to further develop the cyber security industry in India.
- Evaluate program requirements that establish exemplary cyber security practices and consider adoption within private and public entities.
Provide a consistent voice for industry regarding cybersecurity policies at a local, state and National level. Promote awareness and education of cybersecurity throughout the country.
Our Mission & Aim
Promote discussion regarding critical Cyber Security & Warfare issues that India is facing and to be India’s leading authority on cyber, information security and risk management.
We aim to integrate legal and policy thinking and expertise in cyber security initiatives by developing concepts to support in the defending against current cyber threats, managing cyber incidents and building a comprehensive cyber security framework.